Aeterna

Keeping it unreal

Recruiting

Alpha Bladie
    Admin

Recruiting

Post  Alpha Bladie on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:48 am

Everyone in guild can recruit. In fact, I encourage you all to invite anyone you can get your hands on. Right now we're looking for progession and activity. The co leaders and I have goals we want to reach in order for this guild to survive and become the best that we can be. As of now we're not really picky on ppl's level but we do still set a standard.

IF you're wondering what the standard is... it's something like this:

1. Represent only Aeterna
    2. Active (of course) and are willing to make our scheduled WvWvW
    3. WvWvW actives
    4. Don't mind if they're pve as well as long as they're willing to lean towards WvWvW as well
    5. More then willing to invite sPvP actives as well because we're going to end up making our own anyways
    6. International players are very much welcome to join too
    7. Must use Mumble when doing WvWvW/pvp parties.
    8. Keep it real and don't invite people who are drama queens.

I wanted to bump this and sticky this topic. We've reached 70+ members with the same results as when we only had 60 members. The Recruiting has to be more strict and specific to new recruits. We're not looking for numbers, we're looking for quality players who are active. It doesn't matter if they're casual,semi, or hardcore but they have to be active and willing to do our scheduled WvWvW.
    Alpha Bladie
    Admin

Re: Recruiting

Post  Alpha Bladie on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 am

Guys, we still have the same results as when we were 60+ members. Need to be more strict on new recruits and tell them our goals in the guild. And that includes being active, representing and coming on our WvWvW. Fair enough and not too many demands from Aeterna, right? Bump.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:57 pm