Aeterna

Keeping it unreal

Alliance position

Alpha Bladie
    Admin

Alliance position

Post  Alpha Bladie on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:35 am

Thiole - Guild Leader of [SANC] has offered and expressed an invitation for an alliance. At the time I turned him down because we were unsure if we were going to stay in this server (as an excuse to wait it out). How I see it is they have more numbers then us which might bring new problems. We will probably have to depend on their numnbers to even achieve great things in WvWvW. This leads to inevitable situations of them getting the credit for w/e we do in WvWvW.

We are already an established guild amoung other WvWvW guilds and have been recognized for it already. Our problem right now is being recognized within our own server. As of now, there are no alliances whatsoever.

I feel it is in our best interest to not ally anyone atm because we have our own problems already. Carrying bigger guilds or being carried by them is such a distasteful feeling, ya know?

DO you guys have anything to say about this matter?
    AppleX
    Admin

Re: Alliance position

Post  AppleX on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:23 pm

I say we ally with a smaller guild like fergerson's folly. Which would increase overall achievement, and allow us to be recognize as the guild that carrys the server.

Toilieban
    Admin

Post  Toilieban on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Honestly see no reason for some official alliance with anyone. We should and do work with other ferg crossing players. We are all on the same team. If someone says they need help at x point, we're gonna help.
    Rishy

Post  Rishy on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 pm

+1 with Toilie.

Also, I refuse to be ordered around by other leaders if we were to enter into an alliance - I simply don't trust their decision making. I follow our Leader and Co-Leaders simply because I've gotten to know them and deemed them worthy of their leadership positions. Respect as a leader is earned, it is not something you bestow upon yourself and Bladie, Apple, Toilie, Woozy and Juradas have all earned my respect as an authoritative figure. Thiole hasn't.
    Alpha Bladie
    Admin

Post  Alpha Bladie on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:35 am

AWWWWWW RISHY!! u gotten me all soft and wuzzy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:18 pm