Alpha Bladie
    Admin

DONT YOU DARE TOUCH BACKSTAB

Post  Alpha Bladie on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:51 am

Alpha Bladie
    Admin

Re: DONT YOU DARE TOUCH BACKSTAB

Post  Alpha Bladie on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:43 am

They nerfed Assassin's Signet. bye bye BS additional dmg :9 i guess u use it before cd, steal mug for that addtional dmg. Not really a nerf but meh lol
    Rishy

Post  Rishy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:23 am

Would you say the changes to it has created a more sustained damaged sort of feel to your burst sequence?
    Alpha Bladie
    Admin

Post  Alpha Bladie on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 am

I really dont use assassin's signet as much.. I only use it sometimes for the passive additional power when pve (since i dont have to bust out flashy moves) 15% next 5 attacks is so stupid for PW because we don't even do recognizable damage anymore (only if we use quickness) so it doesn't affect my build whatsoever. The only way i can see using assassin signet is to use it for steal, then normal attack (with the fury, might, swiftness buff i get everytime i steal) It's sad how my 3 combo normal attack does more dmg then a PW.. so fucking stupid. They correctly nerfed a BS build, but they wronged us PW thieves so much i still cry every now and then when im actually fighting a decent player with same gears and they are able to escape because i couldnt produce enough dps.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:23 pm