Anyone wants to move servers?

Post  Alpha Bladie on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:49 am

I'm down, if everyone's down.

Toilieban
    Admin

Re: Anyone wants to move servers?

Post  Toilieban on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:35 am

idk....

I'm still unsure what benefit will occur while the wvw system is as it is. Moving to other servers seems to invariably mean that others will trounce us / we will trounce them. Just going to be different names. My opinion is still that sit and wait is best.
    Rishy

Post  Rishy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 am

There's pros and cons to both staying and going. I find myself sitting on the fence for this one. Its hard to get a good reading on the general consensus of what the guild desires with such low forum usage by majority of the members, so perhaps a mumble meeting before reset is in order?

Either way, I'll stick by what Aeterna decides.
    Alpha Bladie
    Admin

Post  Alpha Bladie on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:29 am

Yeah im at a situation where i feel like FC players have screwed us so many times with their no ambition attitudes. This server definitely does not have the "winning" attitude which discourages me. But i feel like if we stay here just a lil longer.. things will fall into order and people will realize that we have to step our game up. DR has accepted [PRO] and Kaineng has the alliance from dragonbrand in their server. FC has Sanc... lol I don't wanna move up to top tier servers or medium servers (cuz even they can have 1-2 hour queues) If we leave FC, i'd have some sort of guilt for abandoning the server. Is it okay to leave and not give a shit anymore? Or do you guys feel like FC can change?

That being said, if we're always complaining as a guild that this server needs to get better (me in particular), then we should really step up our game too and be more active for scheduled wvwvw. If you know ur active, then this is not directed towards you. we have almost 100 members now yet we can only produce 30maximum on prime time. That's pretty sad.. We really have to get our number situated first before we even think about hitting 150 members then to 200 and so on.

In secrecy, I still want to stay on this server because I want us to be known as THE best guild in FC. Our only competition is SANC and well.. they're winning so far *with numbers** I wouldn't mind carrying this server, but we need members that are willing to show up when we play WvWvW seriously (scheduled) Other then that, we're pretty laid back and dont ask much from guildmates.

Wouldn't it be epic if we were the reason why FC moves up and are fighting servers like Dragonbrand and blackgate again? My goal is to have 400+ members with 200+ doing wvwvw... And everyone knows everyone and theres no drama at all. With us being one of the best guild in GW2!!!!
    Coppereyes

Post  Coppereyes on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:22 pm

I don't really care if we stay or go. I'm still figuring out my role as a consistently active WvW player, but we do need to figure out what we're doing soon. With last night's reset we took way to long to reclaim our orb after a failed attempt on DR's. I'd be down for meeting a good while before reset to talk strategy in guild and if we make alliances with them as well. Stay or go doesn't matter to me, but we should decide soon
    Chalupa

Post  Chalupa on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:50 pm

I am in favor of a change
    diabetesman

Post  diabetesman on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:21 am

I know I haven't been on much with work if everyone wants to move change never hurts.
    Rishy

Post  Rishy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:32 am

In light of recent events, I'm leaning towards a change of realm for the guild. We're gonna keep toying with the idea until we actually try it, so lets give it a shot ASAP!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:20 pm